"To him, all good things - trout as well as eternal salvation- come by grace, and grace comes by art, and art does not come easy."
~ Norman Maclean from the book "A River Runs Through It"

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Done With Class

   Finally I am done with that tedious waste of time class that I just had to make at least a B+ and I made just that! Studying for that test was horrible because I knew it was almost over. Now I have my college room all packed up and I am leaving tomorrow headed back home where I get to figure out the beginning of my adventure.
   Moving back home does kind of suck, but at least I save money on rent and utilities for awhile. I guess Ill just sign up for my online classes and the fishing course. I dont have any more advances in the situation just yet, but I can feel them coming... everything is so close.


No comments:

Post a Comment